Make a real difference
We want to continue to help our artists create work of the highest quality, to have opportunities to show and sell their work and to express themselves. To do so, we need your help: we offer a variety of ways your business can get involved with the Nina, and make our community a better place.
Sponsor an Exhibition
Our Stollery Gallery hosts a minimum of twelve juried shows per year, most of which feature artists from our collective. At each exhibition, there is an opportunity for a company to act as the exclusive sponsor, whose support ensures we have the resources to mount the show, publicize it and facilitate visitors. Exhibition sponsors are acknowledged on signage in the gallery as well as on all the marketing materials—which can be customized to meet your publicity goals—enhancing your image with customers, shareholders, employees and the general public.
For art lovers, each exhibition is an exciting opportunity to see original art by an inspiring group of artists who happen to have a developmental disability. For collectors, it is a rare opportunity to find great original work at affordable prices.
- Professional custom signage featuring your company logo in the Stollery Gallery throughout the exhibition (generally 3 to 4 weeks)
- Opening reception with food and wine for up to 50 guests
- One piece of original art from a select collection of clay, glass, painting, prints and more
- Name/logo recognition on promotional materials and media release in advance of the exhibition
- Inclusion on the Nina Haggerty website
- Discounted rate for two-hour gallery rental or studio space and for glass or clay workshops—makes a great team-building event
- 10% discount on all art and gift shop merchandise during our exhibition
- Two complementary tickets to the annual Here’s Nina gala
Sponsor a studio
The Nina’s workspace is divided into multiple studios where artists focus on different mediums including painting and drawing, printmaking, ceramics, and fibre.
We offer studio naming opportunities starting at as little as $5,000.
Are you looking for corporate gifts that go beyond the ordinary? The Nina offers original, affordable art in a variety of mediums, which are perfect for any occasion. You can shop our online store or, if you are looking to purchase in larger quantities, contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs.
Can you do more?
We have many other opportunities for your organization to get involved with the life-changing work of the Nina’s collective of artists with developmental disabilities. In addition to becoming an artist’s patron, you could sponsor a new or existing program, or support our annual fundraiser by buying tickets, a whole table or sponsoring dessert. We can work closely with you to customize a sponsorship program that meets your particular needs.