Our print studio may be closed until the new year, but you can keep making relief prints at home using things you may already have laying around!
– Styrofoam (the clean, smooth side of a meat/produce tray or a Styrofoam plate)
– Ball point pen, pencil, tooth pick, chopstick, or other utensil you can use to press your design into the foam
– Acrylic paint or ink
– Flat surface for your paint
– Sponge (if you don’t have a sponge you can carefully blot the paint on using a cloth or paint brush)
– Optional: rolling pin or brayer
This will be our final #NinaArtChallenge video as we focus more on providing virtual programming for the artists in our collective. Thank you so much to everyone who participated! Please continue to send photos of your art projects to email@example.com, we love to see them! You can catch up on all the previous projects here.
As of December 2020 the Nina studios are once again closed. We’re still challenging all of our artists to keep making art at home with the #NinaArtChallenge!
Everyone is welcome to participate. You can sign up now to receive the #NinaArtChallenge prompts by email and create along with us.
The Nina Haggerty
Centre for the Arts
9225 118 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5G 0K6
Gift shop & Gallery Hours
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 3PM
Sat: 1 - 3 PM
Mon - Wed: 9AM-11:30AM, 12:30PM-3PM
Thu - Fri: 9AM-11:30AM
Please note that as of September 20, 2021 all visitors are required to provide proof of vaccination.
(780) 474-7611 firstname.lastname@example.org
the Nina News